Two American soldiers proudly show off their personalized “Easter Eggs”, northeast France, during Easter of 1945.
Always bring this around again ready for Easter.
The In Rainbows vinyl I bought has a skip mark and I’m so disappointed because it means I will have to take it back but at the same time I want to support the record store I hope they can redeem it against the supplier!!
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
My life is a constant struggle of trying to not like peoples selfies because I don’t want to seem like I stalk their selfies but in reality god damn y’all so beautiful I love everyone.